BRANA 39 Update #2

We know that you all are wondering when registration will be open. We are waiting on information from Augusta County and are at their mercy on this. We can’t open registration until we know what the status of the campground will be. As stated before. we have the weekend reserved and are hopeful that all will be well.

Stay tuned for more info…

BRANA Campout Planning Committee


3 thoughts on “BRANA 39 Update #2”

  1. Any updates? We here in CPRNA are waiting with baited breath to hear if we’re going to be camping!!!
    Can’t wait to see everyone!

    1. We are still awaiting the go ahead from Augusta County. We are planning on this to go as scheduled. We can’t wait to get out there and get some “in person” recovery!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *